Sell – General Info – Holiday Toy Sale
HOLIDAY & TOY SALE:
HAVE ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL?
Participating in our sales as a Consignor is fun, easy & profitable!
- Consignors register online via our easy-to-use Consignor Inventory system. All consignors pay a NON-REFUNDABLE $12 participation fee at the time of their online registration.
- Once registered, you will be assigned a unique consignor number which will be used to track the sale of your items. Your items will be tagged in a very specific way, with your consignor number on every tag. (See tagging instructions here.)
- You are in control of the pricing and tagging of your baby & kids clothing, gear & toys.
- You will drop-off your tagged items at the sale-location during a scheduled drop-off appointment within a week of the sale start date. (All consignors must log-in to their account and register online for a scheduled drop-off appointment)
- You may pick up any remaining, ‘unsold’ items at the end of the sale during specified pick-up hours. (Or if you prefer, you can choose to have your unsold items donated to local charities.)
- Within 1 week of the close of the sale, you will receive a check in the mail for 60% of your sale prices. (Increase your percentage to as high as 70%! Visit our VOLUNTEER page for more info.)
*** HOLIDAY & TOY SALE 2013 – COMPLETE SCHEDULE ***
- NOVEMBER 5th at 9:00pm: VOLUNTEER online registration opens.
- DECEMBER 3rd AT 9:00am: CONSIGNORS: ONLINE TAGGING SYSTEM SHUTS OFF (Tags ENTERED before that time can still be PRINTED after the system shut-off.)
- DECEMBER 4th: CONSIGNORS: DROP OFF THEIR TAGGED ITEMS (All consignors must register online for a scheduled drop-off appointment.)
- DECEMBER 5th: VOLUNTEER & CONSIGNOR PRE-SALE (pass required to enter)
Volunteers: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Consignors: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- DECEMBER 7th: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (no entrance fee)
12:00pm (noon) – 8:00pm
(Note: Plan for large crowds & longer checkout lines on opening day.) (Consider leaving the kids at home. If you must bring a stroller, please use an umbrella stroller as a courtesy to other shoppers.)
- DECEMBER 8th: VOLUNTEER & CONSIGNOR 50%-OFF PRE-SALE (pass required to enter)
9:00am – 10:00am
- DECEMBER 8th: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (50% off most items)
10:00am – 3:00pm
(Note: Plan for large crowds & longer checkout lines on 50% off day.) (Consider leaving the kids at home. If you must bring a stroller, please use an umbrella stroller as a courtesy to the other shoppers.)
- DECEMBER 8th: CONSIGNOR PICK-UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS
5:00pm – 7:00pm
(Note: Consignors, your items will not be sorted out by consignor #. You will need to find your unsold clothing items on the clothing racks, and your unsold “other” items on the tables. Additional info for sellers here: SELLER FAQ’S