Home » Sell
HAVE ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL?
Participating in our sales as a Consignor is fun & easy!
- Consignors register online via our easy-to-use Consignor Inventory system. All consignors pay a non-refundable $12 participation fee at the time of their online registration.
- Once registered, you will be assigned a unique consignor number which will be used to track the sale of your items. Your items will be tagged in a very specific way, with your consignor number on every tag. (See tagging instructions here.)
- You are in control of the pricing and tagging of your items.
- You will drop-off your tagged items at the sale-location during a scheduled drop-off appointment, the weekend before the sale starts. (All consignors must register online for a scheduled drop-off appointment)
- You may pick up any remaining, ‘unsold’ items at the end of the sale during specified pick-up hours. (Or if you prefer, you can choose to have your unsold items donated to local charities.)
- Within 2 weeks of the last day of the sale, you will receive a check in the mail for 60% of your sale prices. (OR increase your percentage to as high as 75%! Visit our VOLUNTEER page for more info.)
*** SPRING 2014 – RESALE EVENT – COMPLETE SCHEDULE ***
- APRIL 6th at 11pm: CONSIGNORS: ONLINE TAGGING SYSTEM SHUTS OFF (Tags ENTERED before that time can still be PRINTED after the system shut-off.)
- APRIL 8th & 9th: CONSIGNORS: DROP OFF THEIR TAGGED ITEMS (All consignors must register for a scheduled drop-off appointment.)
- APRIL 10th: VOLUNTEER *and* CONSIGNOR PRE-SALES (pass required to enter)
12-hour Volunteers: 4:00pm
8-hour Volunteers: 4:30pm
4-hour Volunteers: 5:00pm
*** No entry past 8pm ***
- APRIL 10th: “FIRST-TIME” PARENTS” PRE-SALE (ticket required to enter)
7:00pm (ticket required to enter)
*** No entry past 8pm ***
- April 11th: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (no entrance fee)
9am – 7pm
(Note: Plan for large crowds & longer checkout lines on opening day.) (Consider leaving the kids at home. If you must bring a stroller, please use an umbrella stroller as a courtesy to other shoppers.)
- April 12th: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (no entrance fee)
- April 13th: VOLUNTEER & CONSIGNOR 50%-OFF PRE-SALE (pass required to enter)
9am – 10am
- April 13th: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC (50% off most items)
10am – 3pm
(Note: Plan for large crowds & longer checkout lines on 50% off day.) (Consider leaving the kids at home. If you must bring a stroller, please use an umbrella stroller as a courtesy to the other shoppers.)
- April 13th: CONSIGNOR PICK-UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS
TIMES TBA (somewhere in the late-afternoon to early-evening range)