“First-Time” Parents & Grandparents Pre-Sale
Raising children can be expensive!
To introduce the joy of resale-shopping to those who have become parents or grandparents for the first time, we offer the opportunity to attend an exclusive “pre-sale” the evening before our sale opens to the general public.
Wednesday, April 12th at 7:30pm
(no entrance after 8pm)
To qualify for this event, you must meet ONE of the following guidelines:
1. You are currently expecting your first child or grandchild
2. You are in the process of fostering or adopting your first child
3. Your OLDEST child at home will be under the age of 12 months on 04/12/17.
Tickets for this event are $5 paid in advance.
- Each adult attending requires a ticket to get in the door (your spouse or friend, baby’s grandma, etc – all require a ticket). Purchase one ticket for each adult that will be attending this pre-sale.
- Purchase tickets thru Paypal.com below (you do not need to have a Paypal account, you will be able to use your credit or debit card).
- When placing your order, be sure to change the “quantity” to reflect the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. We are unable to offer replacement tickets.
- Ticket quantities are limited, do not delay if you wish to attend this pre-sale, it has sold out in the past.
- You will not receive a paper ticket, we will have your name and the quantity of tickets you have purchased on a list at the entrance to the event.
(Your party does *not* need to enter at the same time, we will keep track of how many of your purchased tickets have been ‘redeemed’.)
Purchase your tickets for the “First-Time” Parents & Grandparents Pre-Sale on April 12th, 2017 at 7:30pm below:
NOTE: If you do not meet the above guidelines for shopping at the “First-Time” Parents & Grandparents Presale, but still wish to shop before we open to the general public, consider VOLUNTEERING!
Volunteers shop before everyone else and have access to the BEST BARGAINS! They are the first to get to the BEST items with the BEST prices.
Volunteering is FUN & EASY and NEW VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!